Want to take a trip to Iran? Need some advice for travel to Iran?
Here are some travel tips for Iran matching your personality type!
1. Classic Traveler
Need a traditional guided trip? Do you think these kind of travels are less stressful? Do you Search for a trip full of history and art? If yes, so you may be into organization & stability. Iran has more than 3000 years of history, including ancient Achaemenes and Islamic history.
Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Kashan, Bam, Kerman, Kermanshah, Yazd are the best cities to visit many ancient Iran archaeological sites and also World Heritage Sites selected by UNESCO.
2. Architectural Lover
Iranian architecture is one of a kind! The both ancient and Islamic styles are found here. If you are into architecture you shouldn’t miss these destinations: Zoroastrian and Persian styles like what we can see at Chogha Zanbil, Susa, Ecbatana, Tomb of Cyrus the Great, Anahita Temple, Sassanid Rayen Castle are located in Shoosh, Shiraz, Kangavar, Rayen.
Islamic styles like Jameh Mosque of Nain and Jameh Mosque of Isfahan, Chehelsotoon, Ali Qapu, Agha Bozorg Mosque, Shah Mosque, Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque in Naqsh-i Jahan Square are located mostly in Isfahan, Nain, and Kashan.
In addition, you can see Qanat (an old system of water supply from a deep well), thatched house, Badgir (wind-tower), thatched house as traditional Persian elements in Tabas, Garmeh, yazd, Gonbad, Khorasan.
3. Nature Lover, Eco-tourist, Adventurist
Do you love nature? Do you prefer adventurous trips that harm nature less than others? You are an Eco-tourist. This kind of tourist Love thrilling activities and Want to be immersed in the great outdoors. They are a wild traveler who should definitely visit all natural wonders here in Iran:
Desert trekking and camping Desert safari, off-road: dashte kavir, kavire lout, Garmeh village, Mesr village, Bayazeh village, Tabas, Badroud, Maranjab.
Visit the Iranian UNESCO Geopark, Hara Marine Forests (Mangrove forests), Crocodile farm, Namakdan Salt Cave at Qeshm Island,
Dark craggy mountains of Alborz Mountain, Alamut Valley visiting Ovan Lake at Qazvin Province, Alamut
Rudkhan Castle interconnected houses in Masule village in Fuman city
See Shiraz Canyon, Falak-ol-Aflak Castle, Bisheh Waterfall, Gahar Lake in Zagros Mountain: Lorestan province, Khoram abad city, Douroud city.
4. Sporting Style
You never stop moving? Love to stay Active? You are an extreme traveler. There is a trip for you, too. you will have a memorable experience and feel much more active!
Hiking Alborz Mountains: Mt Damavand
Learning how to dive: Persian Gulf (Book accommodation in Persian Gulf coast here)
Rafting: Zayandeh Rood River, Haraz River, Sefid Rood River, Arvand Rood River, Sirvan River
For skiing: downhills at Dizin, Shemshak
5. Discovering Local Cultures, Different Life Style Experience
If you are interested in visiting different local cultures Iran has many different ethnic groups which includes Persians, Kurds, Lurs, Arabs, Baluchs, Turkmen and Turkic tribes.
Persians include the Mazandaranis and Gilakis: Tehran province, Isfahan province, Fars province, Alborz province, Razavi Khorasan, South Khorasan, Yazd province, Kerman province, Bushehr province, Hormozgan province, Markazi province (Arak), Qom province, Semnan province, Qazvin province, Hamadan province, North Khorasan, Khuzestan province, northern half of Sistan and Baluchistan (Zabol), southern and western half of Golestan province and also Mazandaran and Gilan provincs. Kurds: Kordestan provinceWest Azerbaijan province Kermanshah and Ilam provinces North Khorasan province
Lurs: Lorestan, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, Khuzestan, Isfahan, Fars, Bushehr and Kuh-Gilu-Boir Ahmed provinces.
Arabs: Khuzestan Province,
Baluchs: Sistan and Baluchestan province
Turkmen: provinces of Golest?n and North Khorasan.
Turkic tribes (include Qashqai people, Khorasani Turks, Afshar people, and Qarai Turks): Fars, Khuzestan and southern Isfahan, North Khorasan, Razavi Khorasan, and Golestan provinces
Staying with Nomad people (Bakhtiari, Qashqaee, Shahsavan) will let you experience the feeling you can’t find anywhere else.
6. Harmonious Traveler
Need a travel full of “Me time” looking for a place to relax? Need medical care?
If you need your “me time” back, you are a harmonious traveler. If you care about peace all the time and you might feel a responsibility to others so you may need a travel for retreatment.
Did you know Iran is one of the most rewarding destinations for Medical tourism and health tourism?
You can take a trip to Iran for low-cost medical treatment. Highly experienced and skilled doctors makes Iran one of the destination for medical tourists.
These are the places you should go:
Gondi hotel hospital and Moheb Mehr Hospital in Tehran, Mehr Hospital in Mashhad, Namazi hospital and The Central Hospital of Shiraz in Shiraz, they are cheap and have great medical facilities for Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Plastic Surgery, Weight Loss, Cosmetic Dentistry, Cardiology and Medical Dentistry.
To relax and feel healthier you must experience Salt cave in Qeshm Island, get water therapy in Sarien Ardebil and Sabalan, use Mud volcanoes in Chabahar and Sistan o Baluchestan.
If you like to experience Islamic style beaches, two islands of Persian gulf, Kish Island and Qeshm Island and also Caspian Sea coast at Ramsar city, “Chaloos”,”Namak Abrood”,”Bandar Anzali” city have lots of spots.
7. Gastronomy Tourist
Do you call yourself a food lover? You are a gastronomy tourist. No matter you are a meat lover or seafood fan, you can get the best of them in Iran.
Rice, meat, vegetables, nuts and herbs are Iranian main dishes combinations. Saffron, dried lime and other sources of sour flavoring, cinnamon, turmeric, and parsley are used in Iranian dishes.
Kebab, Khoresht (Stew), Polow, are some of main course of Iranian food.
You can go south to taste new kinds of spicy and fried food. None of them? Are you a meat lover? Go west and eat the best of meat dishes there. If you are into seafood you will love those incredible foods in Coastal areas of Iran north and south!
If you are vegetarian we suggest you to try “kashk-e bademjan”,” Mirza Ghassemi”, “Falafel”, and “?sh”.
8. Altruistic Traveler
Want to help others in your trip? Making the world a better place to live calms you down the most? Makes you feel you’re a better person? You are an Altruistic traveler. So you will enjoy service trips:
Sistan and Baluchestan is where you can help others and also perceive the local sense by visiting rural areas and village life.
9. Offbeat Traveler
Do you often search for meaning? The offbeat traveler you are, you can have the most of the Iranian’s spirituality. Iran’s religious pilgrims will give you a new taste of Eastern historical mysticism.
So you must take a trip to Bastam, Yazd, Mashhad and Qom (Islamic), jolfa in Isfahan (Christianity), Chakchaku (Zoroastrian) and Pir Shaliyar (Mithraism and Zoroastrianism)
10. Shop Lover
Many people like to shop. If you never get enough of shopping and window shopping, we have a lot of bazars! Some never end! There are destinations a shop lover may like. Iranian carpets, Termeh, Minakari and Khatamkari are made with Iranians artistic passion and will always help you remember how fabulous your trip was.
Visit great Bazar of Tehran, Tabriz Bazar, Bazar Vakil in Shiraz and Bazar Reza in Mashhad, to buy souvenirs and handicrafts.
11. Artsy traveler
If you feel better when you get to share your artistic passion with others you are an artsy traveler and you would most enjoy to a destination which has a rich artistic history and would cheer you up and make you aware of your unknown feelings. A trip to one of the most beautiful cities in Iran, Isfahan, which has the second name “half of the world” makes you feel good.
Isfahan (which is also unofficially known as “Half of the world”), Shiraz (city of poems), Tabriz (Qajar’s second capital) Yazd (an incredible mixture of beauty and spirituality), Kashan, Tehran are most beautiful cities in Iran.
The community of smart travelers is real and ready to help you travel smart. We are active on several specific Facebook groups. Join us now yo get direct travel tips about the most exciting destinations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. US Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/8/2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2018. (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
1. Eligibility: The Tiplr’s Best Travel Tip Award (the “Contest”) is open to all the users of the digital platform Tiplr who are 21 years of age or older as of time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Tiplr, Inc., and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, sales representatives, licensees, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Contest. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the Grand Prize winner.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor is Tiplr, Inc., 195 Plymouth St. Brooklyn, NY 11201
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. There is one (1) way to enter the Contest:
Via microsite: To enter, visit https://tiplr.co/award, complete all required fields of the onscreen registration form and follow the instructions to receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2018 to be included in the Best Travel Tip contest.
By entering, you agree to receive emails and join the newsletter lists of Sponsor. No information regarding entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, will be disclosed. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
4. Selection of Grand Prize Winner and Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be assigned to the “Best Travel Tip” created on the platform Tiplr (website or iOS app) and the winner will be defined on writing and other skills basis by a panel of judges selected by Sponsor and communicate via email or web channels before the end of 2018 . The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the Travel tips submitted by contest participants on Tiplr during the Contest Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the contest entry form. Potential Grand Prize Winner must respond to the email within 48 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected and notified. Once the potential winner has responded, Sponsor will send, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release which must be executed and returned within 5 days. The contest will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to any email notification by the deadline stated within the notification; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to confirm address and validly claim the prize by the deadline stated within the notification; (5) the potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release by the deadline stated within the notification; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Grand Prize Winner. Prize will be awarded, provided that it is validly claimed within a week from the announcement, after which no alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected, nor will an unclaimed prize be awarded. Potential Grand Prize Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. An entrant is not the Grand Prize Winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
Tip’s Creation Guidelines
Tips must be in English (Quality of English will be evaluated and any tips in another language will not be accepted)
Each tip must be at least 150 words
Topic of tip must be travel
Each entrant must create at least 10 tips using their Tiplr account (But there is no limit to the number of tips created)
Each tip must have a good quality photo (When using the website, photos should be at least 800 pixels in width)
Best Tip’s Evaluation Criteria
Quality of text (i.e. well-written, in fluent English, unique/original, off the beaten path, avoids mainstream travel topics, etc.)
Authenticity of information provided
“Smartness” of tip
Ability to select the proper category and location for each tip
5. Grand Prize is a Gift card valued at $1,000 (USD) and it will be delivered to the winner via regular mail or digitally.
Prize Restrictions: Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitution at its sole discretion if any advertised prize (or portion of prize) becomes unavailable. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
6. General Conditions: By entering or participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of Grand Prize winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof) and in the event of cancellation, the prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). The Grand Prize Winner and travel companion(s) assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
Entrants, by participating, agree that the Contest Entities, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Contest.
8. Publicity. As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the prize grants to the Contest Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, biographical material and Instagram handle in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of Grand Prize Winner.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York or the appropriate State Court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. Privacy: The personal information collected through this Contest is subject to Tiplr, Inc. Policy, located: https://tiplr.com/privacy-policy
11. Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for Grand Prize Winner list requests, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Tiplr, Inc. 195 Plymouth St. Brooklyn, NY 11201”. Requests for Grand Prize Winner lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Contest Period.
The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Contest or in connection with promotional or other activities of Tiplr, Inc.
The community of smart travelers is real and ready to help you travel smart. We are active on several specific Facebook groups. Join us now yo get direct travel tips about the most exciting destinations